Building character education into every classroom: helping pupils learn how to learn
Based on extensive evidence, metacognitive learning to learn approaches have been shown to have consistently high levels of impact, with pupils making an average of eight months’ additional progress.
Join Jackie Beere OBE, author, former Headteacher, SIP and trainer who is an expert in learning to learn, for this one day workshop.
• To improve the resilience and independence of all your students
• To improve examination outcomes
• To ensure students make optimum progress and overcome barriers to learning
• To improve the quality of teaching and learning in every classroom
• To take home a toolkit of strategies to be used back at school to enhance learning
• To develop an effective programme of intervention for disadvantaged learners
Who should attend?
• School leaders
• Teaching Assistants
Get full details and book by clicking here.