As a qualified NLP Master Practitioner and Clarity Coach, Jackie has many years of experience coaching people of different ages and professions wanting support or change. She has been through her own personal journey with paralysing anxiety due to fear of public speaking so has real life experience of how to overcome limiting beliefs. Her book ‘Grow – change your mindset, change your life’ tells this story.
You can book a free introduction to explore possibilities via a video or in-person conversation, depending on your preference. Fees for working with Jackie are usually £120 an hour. However, it is recommended that you sign up for 3-6 months so that we can make real progress. This will be provided at a discounted rate. Following the introductory meeting, you will receive a proposal that suggests how we could work together, frequency, costings and what you can expect from the sessions.
The work we do together will be tailored to help you find your own solutions, leading to lasting change, confidence and contentment.
How you will benefit from coaching with Jackie:
- A chance to be heard and explore your problems objectively
- Conversations that will give you insights into solutions for the future
- How to overcome anxiety, perfectionism, imposter syndrome, OCD or other unhelpful thinking habits
- Strategies to help you in challenging situations or dealing with difficult people
- Exercises to do for yourself that will help build confidence and clarity
What clients have said about working with Jackie
Working with you has been a real turning point for me – I can’t believe how much has changed. Thank you so much for giving me the confidence to change career direction – I can’t believe how much I love what I am doing now’ CB
I have moved on so much since working with you.
– The video calls have been very effective and almost as good as being together in person.
– I have been prompted to formulate a clearer vision of where I want to go.
– I have been more proactive in turning thoughts into actions. FL
You have inspired me to think differently and realise how I didn’t need to be so hard on myself. I find myself now taking more risks and not caring so much about getting things wrong. MB